Did you miss me? I missed you! If I’m not updating here, you’ll probably find me on Twitter, so make sure you’re following me there, too.
As 2010 comes to a close, I want to thank you. Yes, you.Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for emailing. Thank you again. I write this site for me, but I am always grateful and humbled to hear that you find it useful or entertaining, too. And a special thank you to Merrie, for telling me she was waiting to read this year’s stats.
For a look back at last year’s statistics, check out Top 5 of 2009, Two Ways.
Top 5 Posts, Written in 2010
1. Rain Water Grill, Hastings on Hudson (lots of hits from Google)
2. Thanksgiving 2010: The Plan (linked on 5dollardinners & foodnewsjournal)
3. An Accidentally Beautiful Breakfast (linked on Tastespotting)
4. Reusable Coffee Mug, Disguised as Disposable
5. Slow Cooker Chicken Vindaloo
Recipes that weren’t as popular, but that I want to make again this year include Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup with Flanken, Honey Spiced Chicken Thighs, Farro with Roasted Butternut Squash & Goat Cheese, and Martha’s Slow-Cooked Tex-Mex Chicken & Beans.
Top 5 Posts, Written Anytime
1. Unstuffed Cabbage with Ground Turkey (linked on Tipnut)
2. Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins (linked on Simply Recipes)
3. Slow Cooker Italian-Style Turkey Meatballs (top Google search term, see below)
4. Chicken and Figs
5. Want to Try
Top 5 Search Terms
Lots of people want to make turkey meatballs in their Crock-Pot!
1. turkey meatballs slow cooker
2. slow cooker turkey meatballs
3. zucchini chocolate chip muffins
4. turkey meatballs crockpot
5. slow cooker coq au vin
Top 5 Countries Reading CITK
1. United States (about 87% of my traffic)
3. United Kingdom
Wishing you a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2011!